- Joining a fresh and exciting start up blending E-commerce, youth culture & fashion.
- A chance to shape and drive the student marketing strategy for an emerging youth media platform.
- Developing innovative brand campaigns to build brand awareness and engagement with the target audience of students and young people.
- Creating brand engagemnet through cultural events and on-campus activations.
- Develop and manage relationships with universities, affiliates and brand partners, identifying potential online and offline opportunities for brand engagement.
- Create integrated campaigns to drive brand consideration (tapping into social and on the ground activations).
- Create cultural events with universities, affiliates and brands to drive brand awareness
- Work with brand partners to drive sales and brand messaging at related university/affiliate events.
- Project manage/event manage campaigns and below the line activations.
- Manage the creative and social output related to brand partnerships.
- Experience developing relationships with clients and partners.
- Account and Project management skills and can manage multiple partnerships and campaigns simultaneously.
- Experience in briefing, managing and activating integrated brand experience campaigns and events.
- A good understanding of youth culture, and the UK university landscape.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, fluid and entrepreneurial environment, you’ll need to thrive on change and embrace the hands-on nature of working for a small but rapidly growing business.
- A passion for youth culture, fashion, music, or design.
- Ready to help shape and develop an exciting new brand, with a flair for innovative brand marketing.
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, and you have the experience required then please get in touch with your CV to arrange a conversation with Rachel Steele at Blue Forge.